Suzy Cat

Sunday 16 December 2012

Knitted Nativity Set

Hello! Come on in –

I’ve made mulled wine!!
Mulled wine
I'm just waiting for a few friends to arrive for a bit of girly natter!!

Mince pies & stollen cake
I’m just sampling the wine – tastes good!

Take a closer look at this tea light holder – It's my favourite at this time of year. 

Christmas tea light holder
See all the Christmassy things inside the glass?  
I bought it many years ago at White Rose Candles in Wensley.    http://www.yorkshirenet.co.uk/craftgde/whiterosecandles/  (They sell lots of lovely things and you can watch them make candles!)

We’ve got the Christmas CD’s out!
Christmas music!
The Partridge Family (remember them?!) - an old favourite of mine – who can resist 'Rocking Around The Christmas Tree' with David Cassidy?!  

Along with Slade & Wizzard you can’t go wrong with a Christmas Collection CD!  – My favourite on this one is David Essex singing ‘A Winter’s Tale’

But my absolutely favourite Christmas CD is this one –
Nostalgia!
Just looking at the cover makes me feel all nostalgic!

How many of these songs do you recognise?

Favourites!

Oh, just before you go – just take a look –
I’ve finished knitting the Nativity Set!!
Nativity Set

Mary & Joseph
Baby in Manger
Shepherds

Three Kings
My little trademark!!
I did sew some jewels on the Kings gifts! As you can see I also added a bit of straw to make it look like a real manger!!

Last night we watched this DVD
Christmas Film!
We really enjoyed it and I cried when the baby was born!! – I love a birth!!!

Well, I really must go now!

Ta ta, take care - and remember – 'IT'S NICE TO BE NICE!!'
Love Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment